Cheap Linux Hosting in Bangladesh
Linux was once the king penguin of the web hosting world. While the Linux web hosting platform is still the most popular, it has decreased greatly because of the emergence of Windows. “Linux hosting” really covers hundreds of different flavors of Linux and Unix variants such as FreeBSD. Linux offers several benefits over Windows including: Cost. For web hosts, Linux is free, which is a wee bit cheaper than Windows, and they are able to pass those savings on to you so you pay a smaller payment. Diverse scripting language support. Whether you need PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, or Python, a Linux web hosting platform will usually support them all by default. BDWEBCRE Provide Cheap Linux Hosting in Bangladesh.
Why you Love with us!
Turbo Charged Servers
Our unique combination of enterprise hardware and superior software delivers an unparalleled performance. We also use LiteSpeed on our servers, which has proven to be 9x faster than Apache.
High on Support
3 in the morning or 6 in the evening, we’re always here, eager to help you! 24×7 Live Chat support and fast ticket response times with on-demand escalations. Our support is what we’re renowned for.
Hassle Free Migration
Moving from another host? No problem! Just let us know and we will transfer your account to our servers free of charge. This includes all your files, databases, emails and cPanel settings. Migration available only Resellers.
SSD Hybrid Storage
SSDs are up to 100x faster than your normal drives. Our hybrid SSD based storage allows us to offer the fast performance associated with SSDs coupled with the large amount of storage associated with SATA drives. You get the best of both worlds.
LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed is a high performance replacement for the Apache webserver. It is 9 times faster than Apache and processes PHP 50% faster and 3x better performance for SSL. This ensures that your website loads at blazing speeds, at all times.
Daily R1Soft Backups
We take daily off-site backups for all accounts and store backups for the last 7 days. Our R1Soft Continuous Data Protection setup ensures that our backups are always up to date and protected. So you can choise our company.
CloudLinux does not allow a single account alone to overload and bring down a server causing service disruptions for all other clients on the same server. CloudLinux allocates each accounts it’s resources and isolates then.
We are confident about providing you with a service that is stable, reliable and up at all times, so much so that we back it up with our Service Level Agreement.
MariaDB is an enhanced drop in replacement for MySQL that improves overall performance and reliability of the SQL server. MariaDB largely improves the performance of dynamic websites.
Linux Hosting Feature
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3/ E5 Processor
- CPU : 8-32 Core
- Ram DDR3 ECC : 8GB-32 GB
- Raid 10 Protected and SSD Disk
- Raid Protected Disk
- FREE Remote Backup (Daily, Weekly)
- Free Weekly & Monthly Backup
- Award Winning Latest Control Panel(cPanel)
- FREE Google Apps, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools
- Domain Aliases
- HTML Editor
- Custom Error Pages
- Web Disk (WebDAV)
- File Manager
- Mail Boxes (POP3 & IMAP)
- Secure IMAP & POP3
- Autoresponders, Forwarders
- Webmail: Squirrelmail, Horde, RoundCube
- Password Protected Directorie
- Awstats, Webalizer, Analog Logs
- MySQL 5+, mysqli, PDO
- Apache 2.x, CSF Firewall, Anti-Malware
- PHP5+, Perl, Python 2.6.6
- Ruby on Rails
- Perl Module Installer
- SSI, CGI, SSL/E-commerce Support
- Curl, DomXML, mod_rewrite
- Zend Optimizer, SourceGuardian
- Mcrypt, PDO, SUPHP, Mod Security
- ionCube PHP Loader, GD, Cron Job Scheduling
- BoxTrapper Spam Blocker
- SpamAssassin Spam Blocker
- Spamhaus & SpamCop Checks
- Catch-All Email Addresses
- Blogs: Serendipity, Open Blog, b2evolution, LifeType, WordPress, Nucleus, Dotclear, Textpattern, eggBlog, Pixie, StatusNet,PageCookery
- Portals/CMS: Zikula, XOOPS, Joomla, Website Baker, sNews, Geeklog, Drupal, Mambo, Typo3, Pligg, MODx, Concrete5, phpWCMS, e107,CMS Made Simple, Contao, ocPortal, Jcow, Oxwall, Etano, Dolphin, PyroCMS, Zazavi, PHP-Fusion, Silex, Saurus
- Forums: phpBB, AEF, XMB, UseBB, MyBB, Phorum, PunBB, SMF, FluxBB, bbPress, Vanilla Forums
- Image Galleries: Gallery, LinPHA, Coppermine, TinyWebGallery, Piwigo, Pixelpost, ZenPhoto, phpAlbum, Shutter, Plogger
- Wikis: DokuWiki, MediaWiki, PhpWiki, PmWiki, Wikkawiki, TikiWiki
- Ad Management: OpenX, Kamads, PHPads, OpenClassifieds, OSClass
- Calendars: WebCalendar, PHP iCalendar, phpScheduleIt, ExtCalendar
- Mails: phpList, Webinsta Maillist, poMMo, SquirrelMail, ccMail, OpenNewsletter
- Polls and Surveys: LimeSurvey, phpESP, EasyPoll, LittlePoll, Simple PHP Poll, CJ Dynamic Poll, Aardvark Topsites, Advanced Poll, Piwik
- Project Management: dotProject, phpCollab, PHProjekt, NetOffice, ProjectPier, eyeOS, The Bug Genie, TaskFreak!, Mantis Bug Tracker,Mound, Collabtive, FrontAccounting, Simple Invoices, Dolibarr, Vtiger CRM, BlueERP
- E-Commerce: Zen Cart, Magento, osCommerce, OpenCart, phpShop, PrestaShop, AccountLab Plus, TheHostingTool, Quick.Cart, Axis
- Guest Books: phpBook, BellaBook, VX Guestbook, Lazarus, RicarGBooK, Advanced Guestbook, PHPKode Guestbook
- Customer Support: Crafty Syntax, Help Center Live, HESK, osTicket, ExoPHPDesk, phpSupport, Open Web Messenger, phpOnline,phpMyFAQ, iQDesk, Trellis Desk
- Others: Gregarius, SimplePie, Moodle, ATutor, TCExam, Claroline, Omeka, WeBid, FAQMasterFlex, Open-Realty, PhpGedView,PHPfileNavigator, cFTP, phpFreeChat, PHP QR Code, phpFormGenerator, OpenDocMan, Elgg, Beatz, YOURLS, Hablator, LetoDMS,phpDocumentor, GPixPixel, Form Tools, Php Weby, Arfooo, PASTE, OJS, OpenBiblio, Seo Panel, jobberBase, Question2Answer,JoobsBox
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter, PRADO, PHPDevShell, Symfony, YiiFramework, DIY, PhpOpenBiz, XAJAX, AjaxAC, Kohana, Smarty